Project Consultation & Concepts
In our ten years of offshore service, we have learned many lessons, optimized workflows, and developed solutions that are compliant with industry standards. We have become very familiar with handling national permitting requirements, G+ and IMCA guidelines, classification society rules, and customer-specific procedures.
We can share this know-how with you as consultants and technical advisors, e.g.
- supervising the specifying, designing, and building of ships
- planning the layout and architecture of O&M sites and buildings
- organizing and supervising the operations on your installation terminal
- implementation of new standards (such as ADLS – Aircraft Detection Light System, to the German: BNK – Bedarfsgerechte Nachtkennzeichnung)
- issuing of concepts required to obtain operational permits for wind farms (marking, buoyancy, monitoring, communication, safety etc.)
- ISO certification